seeking references for visual pathwayv

Hannah Dvorak hdvorak at cns.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 18 12:55:42 EST 1996

Your reference list, so far, doesn't appear to go much beyond the retina.
Once you get up into the cortex, you'll want to search for authors like
David van Essen, David Hubel and Torsten Wiesel, etc.  The textbook
"From Neuron to Brain" by Nicholls, Martin and Wallace, goes into a
lot of detail about the visual system.

In article <325D9FC1.41C67EA6 at cs.titech.ac.jp>, steve at cs.titech.ac.jp says...

--
Hannah Dvorak