An Open Letter to Neuroscience

Stephan Anagnostaras stephan at psych.ucla.edu
Sat Oct 19 04:07:40 EST 1996

it's hard to use the newsgroup when there is someone who doesn't
know what the hell he's talking about posting twenty messages a day to it;
it is for this reason, I intend to reply to every single one of his
nonsensical postings and point out what a bunch of nonsense it is.
There is a difference between unusual, and incoherent, and most of his
postings fall in the latter category.