help for a highschool student?

Jason Fox jwfox at winternet.com
Fri Oct 18 23:08:48 EST 1996

Good site, their Visible Human Viewer (done with a Java Applet) is very
good also:

http://www.npac.syr.edu/projects/vishuman/VisibleHuman.html

If you need a picture of human anatomy, check this out.

- Jason Fox   -   jwfox at winternet.com
----- http://www.winternet.com/~jwfox/
- Chisago Lakes HS, Class of '97, Webmaster
----- http://www.serve.com/klun/

kenneth paul collins <KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net> wrote in
article <32681D05.C36 at postoffice.worldnet.att.net>...
> Jason Fox wrote:
> >
> > I'm a highschool student, and I need a picture for a psychology
> > presentation. Do any of you have a picture of a neuron? Or can tell me
if
> > there are any? Or at least a picture of an artists concept of a neuron?
or