help for a highschool student?

Jason Fox jwfox at winternet.com
Fri Oct 18 23:06:10 EST 1996

I made a typo when I typed in my signature, someone was very kind and
pointed it out. The correct email address is:

jwfox at winternet.com

I've recieved a couple very good pictures already, but I need more. If
anyone is interested in what I get I'd be more than happy to share.

- Jason Fox   -   jwfox at winternet.com
----- http://www.winternet.com/~jwfox/
- Chisago Lakes HS, Class of '97, Webmaster
----- http://www.serve.com/klun/

Jason Fox <jwfox at winternet.com> wrote in article
<01bbbd24$3fed28c0$1b42f6cc at none.winternet>...
> I'm a highschool student, and I need a picture for a psychology
> presentation. Do any of you have a picture of a neuron? Or can tell me if
> there are any? Or at least a picture of an artists concept of a neuron?
or