help for a highschool student?

Jason Fox jwfox at
Fri Oct 18 23:06:10 EST 1996

I made a typo when I typed in my signature, someone was very kind and
pointed it out. The correct email address is:

jwfox at

I've recieved a couple very good pictures already, but I need more. If
anyone is interested in what I get I'd be more than happy to share.

- Jason Fox   -   jwfox at
- Chisago Lakes HS, Class of '97, Webmaster

Jason Fox <jwfox at> wrote in article
<01bbbd24$3fed28c0$1b42f6cc at none.winternet>...