Hitting head, seeing stars

Stephen Black sblack at UBISHOPS.CA
Sat Oct 19 08:37:41 EST 1996

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Lee Kent Hempfling wrote:

> >On 17 Oct 1996, Stephen Black wrote:
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> <snip>
> In other input receptors the sensation of pain is a physical
> aggravation. In vision, the sensation of pain is reflected in intense
> values that are registered as bright lights. Seeing 'stars' is the
> value of visual input nearing neutral (excess value, whether it be by

This is the only list where I have this problem. I referred to it before
obliquely but that didn't do any good, and it's starting to bug me, so
I'll be explicit this time. I did NOT write the above. Would people
please be careful when attributing quoted material.

I'm sure whoever wrote that (and I have an idea) isn't happy about having
my name attached to his words either.

-Stephen

Stephen Black, Ph.D.                      tel: (819) 822-9600 ext 2470
Bishop's University                    e-mail: sblack at ubishops.ca
Lennoxville, Quebec
J1M 1Z7
Canada