Sign your name and send it if you agree

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 19 20:23:03 EST 1996

James Woodson wrote:

> to Ken P. Collins,
>                 By now I am sure you are well aware of the controversy and
> outright problems your postings have caused on the neuroscience site.  I
> understand that your intentions are good, however, your interpretation of
> current topics is, shall we say, beyond the readership of the site, and as
> such is not going over very well.  I appeal to your good nature to stop
> causing the problem, and leave this site.  I assure you, I am speaking for
> most if not all other members, with whom I have been in continuous contact
> over the last few weeks.  Please stop posting here.  Monitor all you wish,
> but please leave.
>         I apologise for being so direct, but if you need further input, I'm
> sure you will get it very soon.
>                                                 James Woodson

James, I will stay on while I've the means to do so, until the
very-straight-forward things I'm discussing are dealt with...

...for instance, the explanation of decussation that I've posted in this
newsgroup constitutes the resolution of a centuries-old problem in
Neuroscience... is such stuff that should be censored?

...I've been monitoring posts that "complain" about the stuff you address in
your own post... it's been only a small subset of people who've posted such
things, and I'm willing to demonstrate that their complaints have been
unfounded... ken collins