micro mods to neurons

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sat Oct 19 20:41:43 EST 1996

s. stoudenmire wrote:

> What iis the biochemistry of human hate?
> Which sensory signals set off or trigger the signals which establish
> the physiological condtion of human embodied in the notion of hate?
> What determines the rate of change from steadystate to hatestate?
> What is the hate state?
> Which harmones, ppts, neuronal pathways, genes, RNAs, etc are
> activated, diverted or alterneted?
> are their different levels of hate, and if so, does the biochemistry
> and/or physiology change and ith the emotion of hate

...although all of your questions are good, none of them is necessary
to discuss the =fundamentals= involved in manifestations of hatred...

...you see, the problems of "prejudice" and "hatred" have just been
ignored by Neuroscience, so =any= experimentally-substantiated progress
with respect to them is infinitely-better than what has existed...

...with this said, all that is necessary to comprehend the biological
wellspring of "prejudice" and "hatred" is an analysis if how the
body-environment interface is mapped into and out of the nervous
system...

...all that's necessary is to demonstrate how "attacking"
and/or "moving-away-from" behaviors are mapped with respect to
particular environmental inputs...

...in other words, at it's =fundamental= levels, the problem is purely
Geometrical... I've discussed the relevant Geometry, and I've discussed
the Geometry of the neural activation dynamics which underpin
"attacking" and "moving-away-from" behaviors, I've discussed =why= the
Geometry is as it is, and I've discussed higher-level ramifications of
all of this...

...if you want me to go over everything again, I will... ken collins