micro mods to neurons

s. stoudenmire sstouden at amaranth.com
Sat Oct 19 20:03:57 EST 1996

What iis the biochemistry of human hate?
Which sensory signals set off or trigger the signals which establish
the physiological condtion of human embodied in the notion of hate?
What determines the rate of change from steadystate to hatestate?
What is the hate state?
Which harmones, ppts, neuronal pathways, genes, RNAs, etc are
activated, diverted or alterneted?
are their different levels of hate, and if so, does the biochemistry
and/or physiology change and ith the emotion of hate