Sign your name and send it if you agree

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 20 15:43:46 EST 1996

James Woodson wrote:

> to Ken P. Collins,

[snip]

>         I apologise for being so direct, but if you need further input, I'm
> sure you will get it very soon.
>                                                 James Woodson

[snip]

The reification of why decussation occurs ubiquitously within mammalian CNSs
is the single most-significant "event" that has ever occurred in
Neuroscience... the nerual topology of the phenomenon of decussation is like
a "rosetta stone" that allows =every= twist, turn, crossing and
fiber-termination gradient that exists within "the" CNS to be =rigorously=
integrated with respect to =every= other such feature within the CNS...

...armed with such understanding, one can easily integrate the substance of
any Neuroscience experimental paper (or show where the paper is in error)...
the neural Geometry enables one to understand the CNS... the brain... in this
in-depth way because the neural Geometry is tightly-integrated...

...and the nerual topology of the phenomenon of decussation constitutes the
=key= which unlocks all of this...

...I've been working on this problem for 25 years... I discovered all of this
more than 15 years ago... I've been trying to get this understanding
communicated ever since... I've come here to bionet.neuroscience to share all
of this... I've come here to communicate this most-significant "event" in the
history of Neuroscience...

...I'm told that folks have been discussing things privately, and without any
further public discussion, I'm told to "leave"...? after bringing this, the
single most-significant things that's ever been done in Neuroscience to this
online discussion place, I'm told to "leave"...?

...this action against me has no basis in Neuroscience, and is, in fact, a
disservice to Neuroscience...

...my experience over the course of the past 25 years shows me that, at this
time, I must insist that Neuroscience deal, in strictly-Neuroscientific
terms, with the few things I've brought before it... the understanding is
Joyous... please do the work necessary to understand it... K. P. Collins