neuroculture course

J.A.Rushton at bris.ac.uk J.A.Rushton at bris.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 11:46:33 EST 1996

CELL CULTURE FOR NEUROSCIENCE

University of Bristol

15-20 December, 1996
11-17 May, 1997

A 5-day course with lectures, demonstrations and 25 hours
hands-on practical work under supervision. Intended for
neuroscientists wishing to learn basic or advanced tissue culture
skills and experienced tissue culture workers wishing to move
to Neuroscience.

Includes training in principles of tissue culture, experience
with neural cell lines and 8 primary culture methods plus
applications including viral transduction methods and patch
clamp recording.

Tuition fees                      £695
Residential fee including half
board plus full social programme  £245

Contact L.Haynes at Bristol.ac.uk or J.A.Rushton at Bristol.ac.uk
for details or telephone 0117 9288656