Hitting head, seeing stars

Ron Blue rcb1 at LEX.LCCC.EDU
Mon Oct 21 11:26:01 EST 1996

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Lee Kent Hempfling wrote:

> (((b-i)/2)+i) where the result is 10  (b=base value, i=input value)
>
> and the base value is 20, a result that approaches 20 will register as
> pain (in the visual experience this borders from bright intense light,

I can accept the above value.  But I think it is important to recognize
that this a value calculated in zero time!  The actual calculation result
in a WAVE train or wavelet as a continuous changing system.  I know
that you know this, but this important point should be stated to the
others.
> What was explained in balance of the system is exactly that. What most
> people refuse to consider is that balance goes both ways.
Agreed..  That is WHY illusions can be generated.  Ron Blue