Sign your name and send it if you agree

Stephan Anagnostaras stephan at
Mon Oct 21 18:03:09 EST 1996

In article <54ftvq$jkh at>,
Schaap at (Jeroen Schaap) wrote:

> I'm sorry for you Ken, but I agree.
> Jeroen Schaap

I agree too, your lengthy five nonsense responses make it clear why you
should take some time off and think about this newsgroup as a scientific
discussion group, not a regular newsgroup where you can post your libido
out.  Because most of what you say is at the least undocumented (I
would classify it as fantasy), I think you should consider quitting
posting it. At the very least, the entire text of your (unpublished)
work which you constantly refer to should have been posted by now.