Sign your name and send it if you agree

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Tue Oct 22 22:51:01 EST 1996

J.Browndyke wrote:

> Why don't you post a referenced article regarding the subject?  With
> such a bold statement, I would think that the more documentation you
> can present, the better.

...the current problem is that I've lost the employment through which I
funded my research... I was hoping to receive news with respect to such
today, but only received tentative news...

...with respect to your "referenced article" suggestion, I agree with
you, but a single article won't be sufficient... the stuff of tens of
articles must be discussed and cross-correlated... the work I've done
deals with the principle that integrates the functioning of the global
neural architecture... single articles don't disclose the principle...

...problem is, until I have a steady income, I've got to use the time
I've got left before my savings run out to find a job... I was hoping to
hear on that today... no dice... I don't know about anyone else, but
when I approach not being able to pay my rent, finding employment kina
gets my attention...

...have you got a copy of the "Automation of Knowing..." (AoK) doc?

ken collins

ken collins