Sign your name and send it if you agree

Dave Curtis dcurtis at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Sat Oct 26 13:16:46 EST 1996

Look, I think it's quite obvious that Mr Collins is
a) mad
b) not a scientist
c) not worth arguing with

Debating these issues with him is not going to get anybody anywhere,
nor is asking him to leave or shut up. Instead I propose that we
simply  have a regular posting (monthly, maybe automated) titled
"Kenneth Paul Collins -  a warning" and just letting people know that
a number of legitimate scientists in this group are of the opinion
that anything he posts should not be taken seriously.

Dave Curtis                     Tel   : +44-171-377-7729
Dept Adult Psychiatry           Fax   : +44-171-377-7316
3rd Floor Outpatient Building   Email : dcurtis at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Royal London Hospital           WWW   : http://www.gene.ucl.ac.uk/~dcurtis/
Whitechapel, London E1 1BB, UK