Emergency HELP!!!!- tremors and numbness - getting worse. Please

Wayne Marsh wayne.g.marsh at cdev.com
Sat Oct 26 19:09:02 EST 1996

In article <3270f84e.0 at suburbs.yvv.com>, dhimself at yvv.com wrote:

>      You can also get b-12 gel that you snort up your nose!    It's
> nicer than having to go get shots all the time.

Where's the evidence that snorting B-12 is effective? Just because it says
so on the side of the package you buy at the drug store doesn't make it
so. See "" for an article on the uselessness of
sub-lingual B-12. I assume the same reasoning holds for nasal

If I'm wrong, I'd like to know about it. Cite some contrary evidence and
change my mind!

Wayne.G.Marsh   wayne.g.marsh at cdev.com   Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA