Emergency HELP!!!!- tremors and numbness - getting worse. Please

Wayne Marsh wayne.g.marsh at cdev.com
Sat Oct 26 19:09:02 EST 1996

In article <3270f84e.0 at suburbs.yvv.com>, dhimself at yvv.com wrote:

>      You can also get b-12 gel that you snort up your nose!    It's
> nicer than having to go get shots all the time.

Where's the evidence that snorting B-12 is effective? Just because it says
so on the side of the package you buy at the drug store doesn't make it
so. See "http://128.248.251.136/" for an article on the uselessness of
sub-lingual B-12. I assume the same reasoning holds for nasal
administration.

If I'm wrong, I'd like to know about it. Cite some contrary evidence and
change my mind!

--
Wayne.G.Marsh   wayne.g.marsh at cdev.com   Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA