Sign your name and send it if you agree

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 28 04:00:51 EST 1996

Stephen Black wrote:

> [...] We've all got a delete key. Why don't we just use it?

Individual Choice is the only acceptable alternative... I
note only that CNSs process information in a way that tends
to blindly "move away from" that which is unfamiliar... so
it's probable that some who would have been glad to have
received the understanding will not... I persist in order to
give folks the opportunity to "get over the hump"... if
that's a "vexation", the option you've brought up is one that
folks can easily choose... Netscape facilitates such... just
pass by anything one chooses not to read, then hit the
"group" button, and, unless one has one's options set to "all
messages", one will not see the messages again...

...such spares folks being associated with organized
Censorship... ken collins