Sign your name and send it if you agree

kenneth paul collins KPCollins at postoffice.worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 28 04:18:07 EST 1996

kenneth paul collins wrote:

> I owe the understanding my continuing on in the same way...

I should make it clear that "continuing on in the same way"
refers to the way I was discussing stuff =before= I got
"jumped"... I'm a decent-enough fellow, and I Love the
Science... I don't post junk unless I'm "jumped"... then I
just mirror back what's coming to me until it stops coming to
me... then I just continue on in the same way...

_Dead Man Walking_... ken collins