postdoctoral position

Anne Hart hart at HELIX.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Oct 28 16:00:41 EST 1996

Postdoctoral position in C. elegans neurobiology laboratory

A postdoctoral position is available to study the C. elegans nervous
system in the Hart laboratory at Massachusetts General Hospital.  We are
addressing various questions in behavior and in sensory biology-
including molecular and cellular mechanisms of mechanosensation and
osmosensation. The laboratory is located in the MGH Cancer Center in the
Charlestown Navy Yard, a stones throw away from downtown Boston, the
harbor and Cambridge. Our laboratory and the van den Heuvel laboratory
(which studies cell cycle in C. elegans) have adjacent lab space and
shared group meetings, contributing to the friendly and stimulating
environment.

Graduate students with experience in genetics, molecular biology or in
molecular and cellular neurobiology are encouraged to apply. The
position comes with a Harvard medical school appointment. Research and
salary support is available, but applicants will be expected to apply
for extramural funding. Please send C.V. and the names of three
references to:

Anne Hart, Ph.D.
MGH Cancer Center
CNY149-7202