Busy Mr Collins ?

Nigel Kenward mbxnjk at vax.nott.ac.uk
Thu Oct 31 03:56:28 EST 1996

Hi,
I'm astounded that some people have so much time to write to the
newsgroup again and again and again ad-nauseum about their theories.

Doesn't he have work to do ?

Half the amount of time would have got his ideas into a acceptable and
publishable form (yes, it will need shrinking if the "War and Peace"
version is going to get published) and then we could have chosen whether
or not to read the paper, rather than having to delete the postings
individually.
Nige
--
|\   |  |  /    \   /     |         NIGEL KENWARD,
| \  |  | |   ___  |__    |         Dept. Biochemistry,
|  \ |  | |     |  |      |         Nottingham University Medical
School.