Help! Neuroscience/Psychology journals on-line?

SG sg at
Thu Sep 19 17:26:15 EST 1996

Neil A. Busis wrote:
> >SG  <sergei.gutnikov at> wrote:
> >>I would appreciate information (URL) on other reviewed
> >>neuroscience/psychology journals, if any, available
> >>on-line now or in the nearest future.

> See my site:

> Neil A. Busis, M.D.          Neurosciences on the Internet
> nab at

Thank you, Neil, but there is something worng with your site.
That is what I got when attempted to look at it:

  File Not found
  The requested URL /~nab/neurojour.html
  was not found on this server.

           I believe that tutorial system of education is good at any age!
  For more information about one-to-one tutorials at pre-university level visit