Advice wanted: programs in (cognitive) neuroscience

Hannah Dvorak hdvorak at
Sat Sep 28 17:52:49 EST 1996

In article <52h76n$m2o at>, little at says...
>        Hello,
>        I would be very interested in hearing from people who are studying
>some form of cognitive neuroscience.  I am a graduate student studying
>linguistics (emphasis on neurobiology of language) and comtemplating
>switching to a neurosciences grad program.  As I said, I welcome both
>general advice about studying cognitive neuroscience and email from people
>studying neurology of language.

The Brain and Cognitive Science department at M.I.T. has a strong
linguistics section.

- Hannah

Hannah Dvorak
Division of Biology 216-76
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125