The Neuroscientist March Issue Available

Kevin Lomangino kevinl at
Tue Apr 1 09:54:51 EST 1997

We are very pleased to announce that the March issue of
The Neuroscientist Online Edition is now available for
your review at

The table of contents for this issue is as follows:

T H E  N E U R O S C I E N T I S T
March 1997, Volume 3, Number 2
The Neuroscientist Comments
PMP 22 and myelin diseases
Hedgehog, axonal transport, and neurogenesis
Thalamocortical function and learning disability
LIM-kinase 1 and visuospatial cognition
Neuroanatomy of true and false memory
Episodic ataxia, hemiplegic migraine, and absense epilepsy: Mutations
in Ca2+ channels
Neuroscience Update
Intracellular Na+ regulation in neurons and glia: Functional
Christine R. Rose
Physical injury of neurons: Important roles for sodium and chloride
Jen Hill Lucas, Dennis G. Emery, and Lisa J. Rosenberg
Ionic channels with weak voltage-dependence
Marco A. Rizzo
Gene expression in nerve regeneration
Clemens Gillen, Christian Korfhage, and Hans Werner Müller
Reorganization of sensory systems of primates after injury
Jon H. Kaas, Sherre L. Florence, and Neeraj Jain
Progress in Clinical Neuroscience
The neurofibrillary pathology of Alzheimer's disease
Michel Goedert
History of Neuroscience
Emanuel Swedenborg:A neuroscientist before his time
Charles G. Gross

The online edition of Neuroscientist features the full text and
images of the print edition, plus additional
features including searchability and free links from article
references to MEDLINE.  This means that the abstract for
each article in the reference list will be available to you
by simply clicking your mouse.
Access to the online edition of The Neuroscientist is available at
no additional charge to our print subscribers. Non-subscribers may
access the full text of articles online for a trial period by signing up for
a free trial subscription (details available at our web site). Online-only
subscriptions (which do not include a print copy) are available at a
slightly reduced rate from our regular print subscription.

The Editorial Staff of The Neuroscientist