Psychoactive Drugs in Science Fiction

Mary Raven;x4249 raven at
Thu Apr 3 13:06:57 EST 1997

Hi All
I am a graduate student in Neuroscience and Behavior at UCSB. I am
interested in developing a course that looks at the portrayal of drugs in
science fiction and compares the it to the realities of psychoactive
drugs. If you have any suggestions on science fiction short stories or
films to use please email me.
Mary Raven
*Mary Raven                                # 101 Never Do Something      *
*Department of Psychology           You Can Make Someone Else Do For You *
*    *The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition*  *
*raven at                                                    *