post script translator?

Ken Bell kenbell at
Tue Apr 15 02:05:45 EST 1997

In article <UPMAIL07.199704142157520957 at>,
Ronald Blue <rcb5 at MSN.COM> wrote:
>Can someone reference me to a post script translator to ASCII?
>I have a paper from Lei Xu on advances in Ying-Yang Machines which I would
>like to read.  Xu can not send an ASCII copy.

Look for "ghostscript", a free utility for printing postscript files on
a variety of printers, including dot matrix and laser.  Also, "ghostview",
a frontend for ghostscript, for viewing the papers on screen.

Ken Bell :: kenbell at   :: (212) 475-4976 (voice)
======== :: syklb at :: (212) 678-5516 (voice), 678-5552 (fax)