Nerve regenerating substances?

Paul Michaelson paul.michaelson at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 1 18:30:08 EST 1997

yanndug at microtecREMOVETOREPLY.net (Yann Duguay) wrote:

>Nerve regenerating substances?
>
>Could anyone please indicate to me what are the substances (vitamins, food
>supplements, etc.) that are currently known to help in regenerating
>damaged nerves.
>
>A simple list, a study, a URL, or anything would be welcomed.

I corrected the formatting of the file on this that I posted
yesterday, and will repost it below.

Note that there are at least two supplements that might help nerve
regeneration.  They are octacosanol and trimethylglycine (TMG). TMG is
converted to SAMe when taken by humans, and SAMe is what may help
nerve regeneration.

======