Bressler Report -Aspartame Study now on web (NutraSweet/Equal)

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Wed Aug 6 16:40:19 EST 1997

We recently bought to your attention the RAO study, a pivotal study that
approved aspartame.  How 6 out of 7 monkeys fed aspartame having grand mal
seizures proves safety, I haven't figured out.  The 7th died.  And that
was a "pivotal" study.

The NutraSweet Company keeps saying their studies proved safety.  Baloney!
So now we have put an entire study, 76 pages, on the DORway web page, see
below this message for web page addresses.  Here you will read how rats
developed pituitary adenomas, how angiosacarcoma was misdiagnosed as
angiofibroma, and how lymphoma was said to be benign.  Yes, they were
straightened out.  Read how testes atrophied and the many tumors and
malignant neoplasm - and how you resurrect a dead rat on paper.

Read it all and judge for yourself if aspartame studies proved safety. And
if you want to read about other studies performed on lab animals consuming
aspartame read the late FDA toxicologist, Dr. Adrian Gross' letters to
Senator Metzenbaum as he outlines what studies really showed like
astrocytoma brain tumors, seizures, etc.

Monsanto who bought Searle (the original manufacturer of aspartame) in
l985 has a deadly neurotoxin poisoning the food supply in the US and 100
countries of the world.  Visit DORway and find out how a deadly poison was
marketed for human consumption, then print out our warning flyer or the
brochure and help us warn the world.  We have a brain tumor registry and
MS registry (Aspartame Disease mimics MS) and ask that if you have had any
of the 92 documented symptoms on the FDA Report on Dorway please send us
your case history with permission to publish.

See below for web address information.

Regards,
Betty Martini, Founder
Mission Possible International
P.S.  Please pass this web address on to other lists and news groups.
For more information on aspartame email:    betty at pd.org
    TYPE:    sendme help        on the Subject Line
                          1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and
  Mission Possible                send us your case history.
5950-H State Bridge Rd.   2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
     Suite 215            3. Return Asparcidal food to the store. Anything
 Duluth, GA 30155  USA       with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful
                                  or Benevia or NatraTaste
VISIT  http://www.dorway.com/possible.html  Get links to 29 other sites.
       http://www.tiac.net/users/mgold/aspartame/  FAQs/Toxicity Reports

    Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!