hydroxycorticosteroid as a treatment???

Terry Smith terrys at gastro.apana.org.au
Tue Aug 12 23:07:54 EST 1997

 > From: Mario <kukobuka at leo.bekkoame.or.jp>
 > Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 09:27:47 +0000

 > I have been taking, (as per doctor's prescription) weekly
shots of
 > a steroid known as hydroxycorticosteroid in a treatment for
cluster
 > headache.

[Snip]

 > When I mentioned the tratment to another doctor, he told me
that he
 > was totaly against the use of hydroxycorticosteroid this way,
and

If the analysis is one two physicians who have examined you
disagree over, how much reliance can you place in one made by
someone who hasn't examined you?

It seems the choice is yours, risk chest-pains and reduced
libido while missing out on passionate liasons with a murderous
headache. Have you tried contacting [or even forming] a
sufferer's group?

Terry
--
If this wasn't encrypted, it wouldn't be a message.