facts about women in neuroscience

Rifle River jstream at girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu
Wed Aug 13 15:09:09 EST 1997

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for facts about women in the field of neuroscience.   I am
designing a web site which features women neuroscientists.  For the splash
page I wanted to introduce the topic with a few facts, but I have found them
difficult to gather.  My website is directed toward students and was developed
to introduce and promote neuroscience.

 I am also looking for additional women neuroscientists who would be
interested in participating in the feature articles (interview style).  If you
are interested, or can suggest a candidate, please contact me directly.
cmiller at girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu

Thank you in advance for your help,
Cynthia