Male Brains slightly larger than Female Brains [but not proportionately]

James Howard jmhoward at sprynet.com
Sun Aug 17 14:10:10 EST 1997

aloisia schmid wrote:
I am interested as to why you posted it to a women-in-bio newsgroup?
> I can't help but think you were hoping to start a stereotypical war
> between the sexes kind of thread.  Given that this paper and all of the findings similar to it are so inconclusive, and given that there
seems to be no reason to think that this particular newsgroup would have
a focus that would be able to shed any light on this paper in
particular, I have to wonder what your point IS, exactly? Alice

James Howard responds:
If my post annoyed anyone at the women-in-bio newsgroup, please accept
my apology.  When I responded to the thread, I was in sci.anthropology
and did not notice the cross posting newsgroups.  When I respond to this
thread in the future, I will be careful to limit it to the appropriate
newsgroup.