New Book? [The Conscious Universe by Dean Radin]

Howard Olson holson at
Mon Aug 18 01:12:00 EST 1997

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997 22:36:08 -0500, "Jerry E. Wesch"
<jwesch at> wrote:

>I was wondering what members of this group think of Dean Radin's new
>book.  He does a convincing job of covering all the scientific evidence
>for psi and blowing the extreme "there is no data" skeptics out of the
>water  (IMHO).  Anybody read it yet?
>Dean Radin - "The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic
>Phenomena"  Harper Collins, 1997.
>Jerry E. Wesch, Ph.D. - Health Psychology Consultation - Chicago
> jwesch at - http:/

	I scanned it in the bookstore and i plan to buy it soon. It
looks like "The Conscious Universe" is going to be important. Radin is
an important figure in modern parapsychology and I am glad he
published this book.