Analog VLSI Books

Daniel Bisig bcbisig at wawona.vmsmail.ethz.ch
Tue Aug 19 08:26:42 EST 1997

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct newsgroup for this kind of
question. If this question is completely off-topic please point me to
the correct newsgroup.

I am a PhD student in biochemistry who intends to get involved in
computational neuroscience. Therefore I am looking for reading material
about computational neuroscience and analog VLSI which dont require a
MSc/Bachelor in mathematics or informatics. I started reading the book
"Analog VLSI and neural systems" by Carver Mead. Unfortunately
information is too compressed for someone with almost no background in
electronics.

So if anybody knows about some books which can serve as a starting point
for someone who has a biological background I would very much appreciate
to obtain some recommendations.

Thanks a lot and best regards

Daniel

--