Difference between human brain and a rat's brain

Pflieger Jean-Francois pfliegej at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Wed Aug 20 16:28:15 EST 1997

tzusheng at duncan.cs.utk.edu (Tzusheng) writes:

>It seems to me that there is no much difference between a rat's brain
>and a human's brain, except that a human's brain probably has much
>more dendritic interaction.

Do you have ever seen a specimen of each (I don't speak of histological
sections, the whole thing)? No much differences?

			Jean-Francois
--
Jean-Francois Pflieger		      "DINANZI A ME NON FUR COSE CREATE,
Universite de Montreal		       SE NON ETERNE ED IO ETERNA DURO: