Neuroscience question

VEIUSA at aol.com VEIUSA at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 11:21:54 EST 1997

I have been asked to attend The Society of Neuroscience meeting in 11/97.
 THE PROBLEM, I have no idea of how my company's products are used in
this scientific discipline.  Are stereo microscopes used at all by
neuroscientists??  My guess is compound microscopes are used more
extensively, is this a correct assessment??  If stereo is used, what
magnifications or special lighting or options is req'd?  What % of time
is spent w/ scopes?? Stereo vs compound if applicable.	Any insights
offered will be greatly appreciated to improve my awareness.  Thx in
advance to all responding experts. Sincerrely, Mark R.:)