Looking for help!

daoming at usa.net daoming at usa.net
Fri Aug 22 07:51:06 EST 1997

Dear Reader:

I could not find any articles concerning the following questions. If
anyone knows any paper about these topics, please help me.

1.How Hebbian plasticity and correlational models of neural
development account for the observed adaptability of sensory and motor
maps within the cerebral cortex and its role in the development of
motor synergies.

2.By refering adaptive theory, how neural circuitry involving
cortico-basal ganglia-thalamocortical and cortico-cerebellar-cortical
pathways might be employed in the development of motor synergies,
purposive control of movement and acquisition of new motor skills.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Best regards.

daoming