Question: Skin stress

Vinay Menon vmenon at chat.carleton.ca
Fri Aug 22 09:55:11 EST 1997

I have a question on what is the failure stress (Hoop) before skin will
tear. Mainly want to work oout if zero external pressure will cause skin
to rupture due to internal pressure. Please email me if you know anything
about skin stress and its limits.

Thanks.
BYE.

Vinay Menon                             Phone:(613)592-9458
BEng: Aerospace Engineering.            "Sir The borgs are attacking"
MEng: BioMedical Engineering.           "Prepare to upload virus"
Carleton University.                    "Upload Windows 95 NOW!!!"
Email address: vmenon at chat.carleton.ca