Severe MS and Fevers

Dee Booth ddb at lucent.com
Thu Dec 4 08:07:24 EST 1997

Dave,
    My normal temperature is around 97.5.  My temperature was recently
fluctuating
around 98-100.  It was at different times of days, different days etc and I
take
Ibueprofene each day when I do a Betaseron shot and the morning after the
shot so I think this often took the fever down so I didn't realize too much
what
was going on.

These fever fluctations have stopped now and I think the reason was a dead
tooth under a crown.  It just happened that it was time for my dentist
appointment
and when I went he found the dead tooth.  It had to come out and when he took

off the crown, from his comments I had the feeling that the infection just
came
shooting out then.

                                                                    Dee Booth