Very Severe MS- EDSS 9

THomas OTH spdracer at cybergate.com
Thu Dec 4 23:20:16 EST 1997

YaGotaBelieve wrote:STOP BELIEVING AND KNOW ITS CALLED HEALTH SCIENCE BUT DONT
ASK AMA PAYED AND OR SUPPLEMENTED POLITICIANS BETTER YET CALL JOHN McDOUGAL MD
this guy treat and heals cancer ,MS ect through common sence ,good diet and if
you need to be impressed to follow he will hospitilize you and you will live if
you stopp taling too much synthetic medicines.

I KNOW he save by brothers mother who had end stage LUNG CA

That was 10 years ago she stilll calls my brother every week. Millions know the
body heals it self very few enlihtened physicians want you to know:)

GOOD DOCTORS aka TEACHERS(grk rt stolen from Egytian medicine)Means just that
we teach but you only live if your leanr all the concepts much less the OH NO
chemisrty and biology...LEARN AND LIVE IGNORANCE IS BLISS IF YOU WANT TO DIE
ITS FREE SO ARE YOU SO STOPP WHINNING ABOUT DOCTORS MISTREATING YOU

POWER=KNOWLEDE LIGHT=POWER  FEAR=LESS POWER OR NO FEAR=ALL LIGHT OR GOD can you
handle this concept? Then you can live life at it's best without following
others:)

Dr. THomasOTH
patron of health and science because I want to KNOW IT ALL;)