MOSES = ANTI PEOPLE MOSES WAS LOST AND TOOK GOOD SHEEP WITH HIM!

THomas OTH spdracer at cybergate.com
Thu Dec 4 23:26:55 EST 1997

MOSES WAS THE FIRST TRUE   propogandist and used a few natural disasters
to get people scared enough to leave the loving and most balanced and
enlightened civilizatio bar NONE. IF YOUR A SHEEP DONT ANSWER IF YOU
WANT TO KNOW CALL

ME THomasOTH ancestor of the original puzzler and weigher of souls THOTH
see egyptian science and history for learning my game. DONT waste your
time attempting to win me over I make judgements on any man because I
KNOW my place in the order DO yOU????????  ;)

PLUR
Dr.Tom simple healer teacher of health and philosophy of universal
intelegence and innate healing(same) call it RA for short