4 IMAGINARY CE3s SHOW ABDUCTIONS ARE FANTASIES

Alvin Lawson alaw at pipeline.com
Tue Dec 9 16:08:45 EST 1997

Four complete and uncensored  Imaginary Abductee transcripts from the
1977 study are published for the first time, analyzed and critiqued.
Read them and understand why we feel they show that, like imaginary
CE3s, "real" abduction narratives are fantasies.

Hypnotist W.C. "Bill" McCall, M.D.,  has kindly offered to respond to
questions about the Imaginary Abductee study.   He and I
welcome all serious comments and/or queries about methodology and
conclusions.  His email address: MCCALL1234 at aol.com.]

alaw

alaw at pipeline.com

Alvin Lawson Corner