Macintosh-based Image Analysis System

Yoroya yoroya at aol.com
Tue Dec 9 23:21:16 EST 1997

Dear biomedical researcher/clinical diagnostician:

     "3-D BrainStation" is a Macintosh-based image analysis package that can
analyze anatomical images from CT or MRI scans or metabolic images from PET or
SPECT scans.  It can fuse these anatomical and metabolic images thereby acting
as a powerful research or diagnostic tool for the neuroscientist or clinician.
This $7,500 image analysis system is the most powerful and versatile one on the
market today and only intended for the serious biomedical researcher and
clinical diagnostician willing to make an investment in the best that money can
buy.  Don't be fooled by cheap imitations.  Nothing out there can match the
quality and versatility of "3-D BrainStation".  Visit our website and ask for
more information, or contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Robert L. Hummel	 Tel: 410-876-8055	   Website:
http://www.loats.com
Sales & Marketing	   Fax: 410-876-5843      E-mail:   loats at loats.com
Loats Associates, Inc.   201 East Main Street   Westminster, MD  21157