AI Diagram Tutorial

Richard Steven Walz rstevew at armory.com
Wed Dec 17 06:50:47 EST 1997

In article <EL8y8s.4CH at freenet.victoria.bc.ca>,  <mentifex at scn.org> wrote:

>>   From: rstevew at armory.com (Richard Steven Walz)
>
>>In article <EL0DA8.4JL at freenet.victoria.bc.ca>,  <mentifex at scn.org>
>wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Those of you who have web sites and are open-minded enough to do
>>> so, please encode a link to Mentifex AI and please also try to
>>> accompany the link with an html-encoded diagram such as follows:
>>>
>   <PRE>
>     /^^^^^^^^^^^\   Overview of the Theory of Mind  /^^^^^^^^^^^\<BR>
>    /visual memory\           ________   semantic   /  auditory   \<BR>
>   |      /--------|-------\ / syntax \  memory    |episodic memory|<BR>
>   |      |  recog-|nition | \________/------------|-------------\ |<BR>
>   |   ___|___     |       |     |flush-vector     |    _______  | |<BR>
>   |  /image  \    |     __|__  / \  _______       |   /stored \ | |<BR>
>   | / percept \   |    /     \/   \/ Verbs \------|--/ phonemes\| |<BR>
>   | \ engrams /---|---/ Nouns \    \_______/      |  \ of words/  |<BR>
>   |  \_______/    |   \_______/-------------------|---\_______/   |<BR>
>   </PRE> [...]
>>>
>>  -------------------------
>> You... Are A NUT-CAKE!!
>> -Steve
>> --
>> -Steve Walz  rstevew at armory.com  ftp://ftp.armory.com:/pub/user/rstevew
>> -Electronics Site!! 1000 Files/50 Dirs!! http://www.armory.com/~rstevew
>> Europe:(Italy) http://ftp.cised.unina.it/pub/electronics/ftp.armory.com
>
>  Merry Christmas.  Put the diagram on your Web site, Steve, and take
>  your rightful place in history.  Offer ends soon on FRI.31.DEC.1999.
>
>  Haven't you ever wanted to be part of something bigger than yourself?
>  Do you realize what is going to happen now?  Of course, you could not
>  know that what to your cranial measurements was a fruitile confection
>  of difficult therefore-let's-not-bother-with-them ideas nevertheleast
>  went out to the most sagacious minds now living among our speciation:
>      - the DIAGRAMS list via diagrams at csli.stanford.edu;
>      - a supersecret list of the Programmaturi originating Mind Henge;
>      - Multiple Instruction Set Computing via MISC at pisa.rockefeller.edu;
>      - GENerative grammarians via siggen-members at ....;
>      - History of Neuroscience (took some cheek) via histneur-l at library;
>
>  Why is it that Nobelists show a cordial interest in this by default
>  Standard Model of the Brain-Mind for Neuroscience, AI and Robotics,
>  but your one square meter of neuronal convolutions returns a rant?
>  He who attacks the Millennium of the Mind aids the Meme; THANK YOU
I guess he thinks FRI 31 DEC 1999 is going to be truly special, in some way
unlike other 31 DEC's of past years!! Weird!

"fruitile confection"?
"speciation"?  You mean our species, don't use overly expanded wordageness!;-)
"Programmaturi"?  Is that like Cognoscenti and Illuminati?? ;-)
"Mind Henge"?
"MISC" is Minimal Instruction Set Computing, not "Multiple"
"siggen-members"?
"histneur-l at libray"?
"Nobelists"?
"default Standard Model..." : Bullshit they do!! You're fucking delusional!!
"One square meter of neuronal convolutions" (I've got more than THAT!)
"Millenium of the Mind aids the Meme"?? : You don't even understand Mimetics
   well enough to know what it said without going off into lah-lah land!!

I think this is FINALLY what happens to folks like Joe at stellar !! They go
completely looney, however verbal, and bury themselves in their own
bullshit without explanation!! Amazing!! A Uni-SPAMMER!

I WAS TOTALLY right! You ARE a NutCake!! ;-)
-Steve