Advice

Bunsen Honeydew the_biochemist at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 12:47:30 EST 1997

Hi everyone!
My name is kevin, and I am an undergraduate student studying biochemistry. I
want to go on to grad school, and neuroscience looks very interesting. Can the
people here post some web site URL's so I can find out more about this field?
I would also love to hear from anyone that is in the field, so I can learn
more about the employment aspects of this field.  Is there any non-academic
people out there that study some aspect of neuroscience outside of becoming an
M.D. ? I would really appreciate any input i could get from everyone. Thanks!

Kevin Bradfield
kbradfie at nmu.edu
or
the_biochemist at hotmail.com