sleep classification with 1-dim. Kohonen

Dag Stenberg stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI
Mon Feb 3 20:20:35 EST 1997

Bickel Markus <bima at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at> wrote:
> I am looking for all kind of information in connection with sleep
> classification with one dimensional Kohonen maps.

Waydaminit.

Is there such a thing? Everybody who knows anything, do please POST your
info. I am in the same metropolitan area doing sleep research and i know
nothing at all about this possibility.

Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
Institute of Biomedicine		   tel: int.+358-9-1918532
Department of Physiology                   fax: int.+358-9-1918681
P.O.Box 9        (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland
        X.400:   /C=FI/A=FUMAIL/P=INET/O=HELSINKI/OU=CC/S=STENBERG/