Alleged "Ufo" "Abductions" are only HALLUCINATIONS.

Samson staring at my.screen
Thu Feb 6 12:24:35 EST 1997

In article <32f52940.1133771 at news.twics.com>, cyrano at twics.com (Claude de
Contrecoeur*) wrote:

> "Ufo" "abduction" became popular folklore in the USA,a country where
> some people have lots of difficulties to distinguish between reality
> and their imagination!

<snip>
> In case 2 it is very typical to notice abduction-like phenomena with
> the common medicine BUPRENORPHINE,an opiate agonist/antagonist.

Not to deny that there are plenty of delusional Americans, but the link to
buprenorphine abuse is a non-sequitur given that the drug is very seldom
used here. Many reported abductions in Scotland?

Who is that Canadian researcher who links abduction phenomena to temporal
lobe seizures, perhaps induced by plate tectonic activity?

Personally, I think people are just bored.

--
smisch at tiac.net (emoticons implied by context)

"There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference." -- William James