What is your favorite patch-clamp hardware/software?

Hans-Georg Klieber klieber at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Thu Feb 6 03:16:58 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

I would like to collect your opinions on the advanteges
and disadvanteges of the electrophysiology equipment
that you use for patch-clamping.

I am particularly interested in your experience regarding
- amplifiers
- computer controlled measurement (whole cell, single
channel), hardware & software
- choice of mass storage
- software to further evaluate the measurments

Your responses are greatly appreciated.
I will provide a summary of all contributions.

Thank you for your help,
Hans-Georg Klieber

Dr. Hans-Georg Klieber, klieber at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Physiological Institute, University of Marburg, Germany
Office: +49-6421-286521, Home: -25680
http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~klieber/