Alleged "Ufo" "Abductions" are only HALLUCINATIONS.

J.Browndyke cogito at premier.net
Thu Feb 6 19:51:44 EST 1997

I'll place my money on misdiagnosed sleep-related disorders.  Most of
the "abductions" center around being roused from a sleep state, and
the most plausible explanation would be hypnopompic and hypnogogic
hallucinations.  Sleepwalking may account for bruises and other
unexplained physical phenomena.

The ones that are harder to account for are the group sightings and
multiple individual abductions.  Though, it does appear that these
people are highly suggestible given the proclivity to respond
favorably to hypnosis.

Now...I wonder if the same goes for the unlucky cows out there.  :)

Jeff Browndyke

Jeffrey N. Browndyke, M.A.
Ph.D. Student in Medical/Clinical Psychology
Louisiana State University	Email: cogito at premier.net
Department of Psychology	Fax: (504) 388-4125
236 Audubon Hall		URL: http://www.premier.net/~cogito
Baton Rouge, LA. 70803

*Neuropsychology Central  -  http://www.premier.net/~cogito/neuropsy.html
*Online Neuopsychology Project - http://www.premier.net/~cogito/project/onp.html