Alleged "Ufo" "Abductions" are only HALLUCINATIONS.

Peter Peter at brentano.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 01:37:34 EST 1997

In article <staring-0602971324360001 at smisch.tiac.net>, Samson
<staring at my.screen> writes
>In article <32f52940.1133771 at news.twics.com>, cyrano at twics.com (Claude de
>Contrecoeur*) wrote:
>
>> "Ufo" "abduction" became popular folklore in the USA,a country where
>> some people have lots of difficulties to distinguish between reality
>> and their imagination!
>
><snip>
>> In case 2 it is very typical to notice abduction-like phenomena with
>> the common medicine BUPRENORPHINE,an opiate agonist/antagonist.
>
>Not to deny that there are plenty of delusional Americans, but the link to
>buprenorphine abuse is a non-sequitur given that the drug is very seldom
>used here. Many reported abductions in Scotland?
>
>Who is that Canadian researcher who links abduction phenomena to temporal
>lobe seizures, perhaps induced by plate tectonic activity?

I think there was some research indicated that bright lights that
hovered and zig-zagged were linked to tectonic activity. I believe the
data included sites in Wales.

There are some earthquake sites in Scotland, and a couple in England.
I'd be interested to know if there are UFO sightings that correlate with
the English and Scotch quake sites.

>Personally, I think people are just bored.

Well, I guess that it's better than not liking Mondays...
--
Peter