(no subject)

yourname yourusername at groupz.net
Sat Feb 8 16:34:59 EST 1997

Hello,
	I'm new to this newsgroup, but this seems like the forum to ask this
type of question.  I am a clinical depressive and have been taking
numerous meds. for many years, (Benzos, tricyclics, MAOIs, lithium,
tegretol, prozac, ritalin, as well as others).  Plus I have also drunk
quite a bit in the distant past.  My question is this:  which drugs are
metabolized by cytochrome p450, and is there any way to test my liver
toxicity level?  This is really beginning to concernme now that I have
found a combination of meds that has begun to effectively treat this
illness.  I have tried many other therapies which didn't help, or only
gave partial remission of symptoms.  Meds are the ONLY things that work
for me, and I am convinced I will have to take them for the rest of my
life.  Thankyou,

George
e-mail mba2 at groupz.net