Gov't Suppresses $2 Million Study: THC may fight Cancer !!!

Brian D Milner Brian.Milner at
Sun Feb 9 08:16:26 EST 1997

Howard Olson <holson at> wrote:
>	Regardless of the possible marginality of this study it should be
>widely examined by oncologists and other scientists OUTSIDE of the
>loop of government largesse. This is too big to trust an arrogant
>,secretive government with....

Unfortunately that would be illegal. No-one can do research on weed
without the DEA's agreement, and they don't agree with this sort of

==Brian Milner, The Computer Centre, Brunel University, West London, UK==
==                       God! Show me magic                            ==
===== WWW == ====We The Freed==