More Co2 = less brains?

Ralph Leonhardt leo at neuroinformatik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Feb 10 05:15:05 EST 1997

Hi,

I don't think that associative learning can be increased in a hypoxic
state, since primarily the putative increase in CO would happen in the
blood vessels and CO which binds nearly irreversible to hemoglobin will do
its part to worsen the situation. This is why you can kill yourself with
the exhaust gas from your car (no offence intended ;-)).

Leo

Ralph Leonhardt
Inst. f. Neuroinformatik, Geb. ND 04/297
Ruhr-Universitaet-Bochum			       I believe in the
D-44780 Bochum, Germany				fundamental interconnectedness
							of all things
Tel.:	+49 (0)234 700 5559
Fax:	+49 (0)234 709 4209				-Svlad Cjelli-
E-mail: leo at neuroinformatik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de